Thought of the Day…Friends can make you laugh like no one else can. ~Unknown
I received the Versatile Blogger award from Jules over at A Little Bit of Life. Thank you Jules!
Here were my conditions for accepting this award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 other bloggers who you recently discovered and think are fabulous.
4. Contact the bloggers you choose and let them know they won the award.
7 things about me:
- I am a full-time mom with a full-time “techie” day job working for a high tech company. (for the more technical people, “techie” = programmer/analyst and database administrator)
- My life revolves around my family; of which my immediate family is The Offspring and Hubby. Occasionally I’ll mention others, but The Offspring and Hubby are my life. 😀
- You won’t see much about pets here. Not because we’re “pet haters”, but because we currently do not have any pets. Our beloved Lady died in 2004 and with our hectic schedule we just felt it wouldn’t be fair to add a pet that wouldn’t get the attention she deserved. Warning though, I may occasionally mention our sweet little Lady. I miss her so dearly! 😥 I’m allergic to cats, so I’m not a cat fancier, but do enjoy the cute kitten photos I see. 🙂
- I LOVE to cook, bake and learn new creative dishes. Since I do work outside the home, I am always on the lookout for quick and easy dinners. I HATE that I can’t cook/bake much right – the kitchen SNAFU is really getting on my nerves – BIG TIME! I will soon start a tag called “Kitchen Remodel”.
- I love photography. I have a small (very tiny) photography business. Most of my photography is sports (primarily of The Offspring) and I also do portrait work. I did a senior portrait shoot last week. Will be sharing the result soon (I hope, SNAFU has my time consumed when I’m not doing my “day job”).
- I grew up in the Midwest part of the United States and have been living in the Pacific Northwest for almost 20 years. During the winter, please forgive me when I start whining about the lack of sunshine… it rains 9 months out of the year here! UGH!!! 😥
- Does it seem like there is too much to do and not enough of me to go around? I thought so, hence my blog name! 😉
♥ 15 blogs I Love ♥:
|That’s Life||Nicole has a great lifestyle blog; sharing with us the journey she and her Prince Charming have taken, including Their Story which she led us through to their wedding.|
|A Little Bit of Life||Thanks again, Jules, for the Versatile Blogger Award! Jules has a lifestyle blog covering “family & friends, cooking, travel, crafts, restaurants…” basically her life|
|Abigail Speaks||I met Abigail while at Pioneer Woman’s nearby cookbook tour stop. I enjoy reading about her life in college and remembering back when life was so much more “simpler”. I never imagined just how much my life would change in 20+ years!|
|Cakes by Dawn||Dawn has an awesome site with several “How-To” cake decorating subjects as well as pictures of her beautiful cakes. The best part is… she’s self-taught and using her “How-To” videos you can be, too!|
|Eighteen25||Jennifer, Jamie and Jodie are three sisters who share creative ideas on how to make different decorations. I love the Candy Corn earrings and necklace made from “paint chip” sample sheets from the hardware store! Halloween is the theme right now, but they also have other great ideas.|
|Eat Well.Love Much.Laugh Often.||Sarah loves to cook and she documents her “culinary adventures”.|
|Fire Wife Katie||Katie is a mom, wife and gifted artist. She shares her life raising a children and her life of being a fireman’s wife.|
|Life of Meg||I love Meg’s blog. She has set things she does each week, starting off with her Monday Mingle. I have mingled several times. It’s a nice chance to get to see new blogs.|
|Make it Do||Awesome ideas for sewing, cooking, cleaning, and making crafty things.|
|MamaBlogga||Jordan shares her views on how-to “help mothers find fulfillment and meaning in our most important calling—motherhood”|
|Never Growing Old||A blog where Java shows that being “Over 40” doesn’t mean you’re “old”|
|One Plus One Equals Six||Heather has a food blog by a mom with a family of six|
|Our Country Home||Debbie’s lifestyle blog talks about her life as a homeschooling mom|
|The Best of My Nest||Michele posts recipes and a few crafts.|
|The Simple, Sweet Life||Jayme has a cute blog about her life her travels through life. Oh yeah… her puppy is ADORABLE!|
|Tedious Life||A lifestyle blog by Sara whose tag line reads “like an 80’s sitcom but without the cast and serious issues”.|
Yeah, I know… I can’t count. I was supposed to pick 15… I couldn’t stop. Actually I also read the following, but they’d never see this “award”, so I didn’t include them: Bakerella, Smitten Kitchen, Steamy Kitchen, The Pioneer Woman
Please visit these blogs and let them know you found them from TooMuchToDoSoLittleTime.com. Come back and share your experience, OK?