Decisions… decisions… decisions…
As we’re getting closer to the end of our remodel I have been thinking about all the things I want to make in my new kitchen, but can’t decide what should be “first”. I will likely be preparing “dinner”, but then I have so much to unpack, wipe down, and clean… I may not have the energy, but I still want to plan.
By the way… this is my new range…
It is an Electrolux EW30DF65GS, it is dual-fuel (gas top, electric convection oven), dual-oven (only one oven is convection) and has 5 burners… I CANNOT WAIT!!!
Here’s where I need your help… where do I start???
- Scrambled Eggs and Bacon
- UPDATE: Steel Cut Oats with Orange Cranberries and Flax
- French Onion Soup Stuffed Mushrooms
- Pot Roast
- Sweet Potato Gnocchi with Gouda Cheese Sauce
- Barb’s Potatoes
- Dorothy’s Potatoes
- Turkey (my new range has a “Turkey Timer” I want to try)
- Chicken Noodle Soup – may try making my own noodles, but would have to cut by hand as I don’t have pasta machine or attachment for my mixer
- UPDATE: Homemade Pizza
- White Chocolate Chip Cookies (my recipe)
- Cake Balls/Cake Pops (I adapted Bakerella’s recipe in years past, but now that I have her cookbook I want to try some variations)
- Sugar cookies — I’m searching for the “perfect” sugar cookie. I found a new recipe last year that I really liked, but I want one that is soft and chewy (like a chocolate chip cookie texture) not hard like a shortbread. Any suggestions?
- Pumpkin bread
- Lemon loaf (Hubby’s Nana’s recipe)
- Gingerbread house or cookies
- Red Velvet cake
- Fudge (both chocolate and white chocolate – I can’t eat chocolate)
- Candy Cane Kiss Cookies (adapted to not have chocolate chips)
- Cake with Yummy Marshmallow Fondant
- UPDATE: Popcorn Cake
- Nuts-N-Bolts (family recipe that took me 8 years to perfect (I’ve been told I should sell it as a mass-market snack) 😉
Family/Friends, anything else I’ve made over the years you’d like me to make?