There are soooo many things I want to do and not enough time (hmmm… sounds familiar. Oh, right! That’s why I named my blog what I did! 😉 ). I have decided to create multiple Bucket Lists – maybe not in the traditional or strictest sense…
Mine is going to be a Living Bucket List. By “living” I mean, as I think of things I’m going to add them to the list. My list may never be complete, but this will help me keep track of what I want to do.
As you surmised from the title of this post, this one is going to be for things I want to teach myself…
So, let’s get going, shall we?
Start a blog(duh… done included it because 18 months ago I was terrified to do it and it was on my “teach myself” list Link blog to Twitter(done, follow me here) Link blog to Facebook(done, like me here) Make fondant(done see here, but never got to use it)
- Decorate a cake with fondant
- Make a Red Velvet Cake
- Learn to write/create an iPhone app
- Learn to write/create an iPad app (this is going to be interesting, I don’t own an iPad)
- Lean to write/create a Mac app
- Learn to write/create an Android app (this is going to be interesting, I don’t own an Android phone)
- Make gumpaste figures for a cake
- Get USB turntable hooked up and “rip” albums to computer
- Make a plate stand. I found A Little Bit of This and That through this week’s Mingle Monday; Michelle created these and I fell in love!
- Make a Mercury Glass “something”. Emily is so creative and I just love this look!
- Create cool Photoshop Actions
- Take photos cool enough that people want to buy them
- Digital scrapbooking – I’m “old school” and want to use a cool and easy digital scrapbook app
Well, that’s it for now.
Do you have a “Teach Myself Bucket List”?